Friday, October 12, 2012

New Poem!

Hello again loves,
Forgive me for the bit of darkness in this poem. It pales in comparison to the level of pain I'm currently enduring, but writing definitely helped. I wrote it in a mere matter of minutes; it just came pouring out of me! I'm really fond of it. Many think that pain produces great art. Hopefully you'll enjoy the poetry my pain produced.

~Christina



-Untitled-
Staring at a page of familiar faces
Disgusted at the smiles I see staring back at me
More disgusted that mine is among them
It's all a fallacy
These emotions do not warrant a smile
Not one of truth anyhow
I'm prayerful that mine will return
And lessen this mean, meanwhile.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited that you have a blog. :) I will be following you. Putting your words out there in the universe can be such a key part of the healing process. I hope you find yourself wearing a genuine smile soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete