Sunday, November 8, 2009

Insomnia Spiel


5:10am and I haven't slept a wink. This is completely normal for an insomniac like myself. I normally hit the hay (ooh another phrase I want to know the origin of...I'll get to that in a jiff...ooh that's another one...) around 7-8am. Good thing my classes are online!! Anywho, during tonight's bout of insomnia I did the usual combo-tv, facebook, and youtube. I freakin looooove Mitchell Davis' videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/livelavalive

While watching a plethora of these fan-freakin-tastic videos, I came up with a few of my own topics that I'd rant about if I had a vlog...



1) Where the heck do certain phrases come from?!
i.e. hold your horses, don't have a cow, in a jiff, etc.

2) My favorite features on a human-my personal faves are dimples and freckles!!

3) What do other people do during their insomnia?

4) What's your 'shame show'? Ya know-that show you're ashamed of watching like it's your job...

5) This isn't really a topic but I'd love to upload myself doing covers of my fave songs. Yes, I truly can sing-I'm not a delusional American Idol hopeful :P

6) Who created emoticons?

-Oh c'mon, I can't be the only one who's ever wondered about these topics...can I? Ah well, if I'm a lone wolf in this thought process I'll just chalk it up to taking the mental road less traveled-tee hee :P(Yes, I realize this is my 2nd time using this emoticon and I don't care-so there!)

Yup, those are the topics I'd vlog about if I ever tried to be a vlogger. I mean, I do in fact own a youtube account but I really got it just so I could have access to and make playlists galore of my fave music artists and stuff..yeaaaaaa. Also, I don't own a Mac and I think that seriously hampers my ability to reach the xenith of my vlogging abilities. I hear windows movie maker is good for us non Mac owners so I might dabble in that. Alright I think I'm done.

X-Tina out!

No comments:

Post a Comment