Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh Happy Day :-)


Hello loves,
Those that know me best know that it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. I think that in the world we live in, that's a great quality to have! So what has me jumpin' for joy today you ask?

1) My mom is buying me a new laptop & it'll be here 6 days

2) My good friend Alyssa that I haven't seen in almost a year is coming to visit next week

3) My fave network television shows come on tonight: Bones, The Office, Private Practice, Chelsea Lately, Burn Notice, Important things with Demetri Martin, and Ace of Cakes. I realize that this outs me as a t.v. junkie and I'm o.k. with that-it's not my fault so many awesome shows exist!!!

#3 makes every Thurs awesome as I am one that's easily amused, but #1 and #2 put today in the 'awesome' category and put my mood in the 'happy-go-lucky'; and 'I'm so excited & I just can't hide it' categories. Imagine what I'll do when my laptop, and Alyssa actually arrive lol!

Oh & I just found out that Burger King has a cupcake shake. I'm a McDonald's girl and I've only been to BK once-as a child-and it was in New York, not Maryland. But I definitely want to try that shake!

Hope your Thursday has been a happy one :-) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment