Monday, April 12, 2010

And my weight loss journey begins!

I am in SUCH a good mood right now!!! Why? Because today i took my first steps towards being a healthier, hotter, and happier me. My good friend Robyn asked me to motivate her to lose some weight before her cousins wedding in 2 months and of course I obliged. But then I realized that I would be quite the hypocrite motivating her to lose weight while sitting on my keester complaining  about my own weight! So today I hopped to it! I woke up, had my quiet time with Jesus,strength trained, and took a 35 min walk around the neighborhood-I got a workout AND enjoyed this beautiful spring weather :-) I'm going to do this every weekday and do On Demand dancing work outs on the weekends-I've really missed dancing so I'm pumped! And of course I'm going to eat healthily, drink water like it's my job, stop snacking so late, and get a hold of my insomnia because sleeping properly is a very important part of being healthy. It felt so good to be proactive about a goal that's been haunting me for years. I think I'm really gonna keep it up this time. Why not keep this health and happiness going?!? I can't wait to see the new and improved me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment